Below you'll find case studies by some of our users that were compiled during/after building a website on DotNest to help you understand the capabilities and possibilities of Orchard and DotNest, as well as to give you ideas for building your own sites:
- Elemental Gankery (case study): EG is one of Hungary's top World of Warcraft guilds in the competitive raiding scene since not long after the game launched in Europe. The site has over 150 users and various types of user interactions and makes use of a wide range of the features available.
- GPU Day (case study): The GPU Day conference series organized by the Wigner Research Centre for Physics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences is dedicated to the fields of parallel and high-performance computing, visualization and data analysis in scientific and industrial applications.
- Microsoft Student Partner Blog (case study): A multi-user blog for the Microsoft Student Partners in Hungary developed by Márk Bartha and Dominik Földi. This site has a simple solution for proofreading blog posts by users in specific roles and also has automated content sharing to social media.
- Orchard Project Indian Community website (case study): How the website of the Indian Orchard community was moved to DotNest. Such community websites get to use the Orchard Community Theme and receive free custom domain usage. If you run an Orchard community website and want to move it to DotNest get in touch with us!
- Orchard Tricks (case study): The personal Orchard development-focused blog of George Roubie. George customized his blog to better fit his needs.
- Show Orchard (case study): Show Orchard is a website for showing representative Orchard CMS (and now Orchard Core) websites all around the internet.
- Virtual Photonics Technology Initiative (case study): The Virtual Photonics Technology Initiative, who work on open-source computational (virtual) technologies for the Biomedical Optics community and they host their websites on DotNest.