The following modules and themes are available on all DotNest sites. You can watch our tutorial video about DotNest features too!
- Almost all built-in Orchard modules (see "limitations").
- Algolia Search by Lombiq: swap out the standard Lucene Orchard search with the hosted Algolia search engine. It's a very fast instant-like search engine and while on a basic level it's free you need a paid subscription for a lot of content. Click here to register and start using Algolia search on DotNest. If you want to just check out how such search works, see the Orchard Algolia Search Demo site here on DotNest.
- Avatars by Lombiq: a simple to use module that lets users upload avatars (profile pictures) to their user profiles, which can then be displayed under their contributions. E.g. blog posts' author profiles will be linked from posts, where their avatar will be also displayed.
- Azure Application Insights by Lombiq so you can collect telemetry data for your site in Azure (see Collecting usage telemetry of your DotNest sites with Azure Application Insights)
- Combinator by Lombiq for CSS/JS bundling and minifaction to speed up page loads.
- Favorite by Nick Mayne: users can mark content items as their favorite.
- Forum by Nick Mayne: creating a content structure of Forums, Threads and Posts to allow your users to communicate with each other easily.
- Helpful Extensions by Lombiq: adds, among others, some useful tokens and extends Projections with new filters.
- Helpful Libraries by Lombiq: contains a lot of developer-focused libraries used by other modules.
- Lombiq Fields by Lombiq: adds some useful content fields, including Media Library Upload Field so Media items can be uploaded attached to content items and the Money Field to store money amounts.
- Lombiq Layouts by Lombiq: adds some useful Layouts Elements, including a Slider Element that can be used to easily build configurable image sliders/carousels.
- NogginBox Owner Queries by Richard Garside: adds the ability to filter on content by its owner to Projector as well as to display content items created by a user under their profile (works together with the below Profile module).
- Profile by Sebastien Ros: users can have profiles with this module. By adding fields to the User content type you can e.g. have bio fields in profiles.
- Social Meta Tags by Bhavin Doshi: adds meta tags for various social networks (Open Graph Tags for Facebook/Google/Pinterest/LinkedIn and Twitter Card Tags) and Google Authorship tags.
- Orchard Liquid Markup by Lombiq for writing templates in the Liquid Markup language.
- Media Theme Deployment by Lombiq for automatically deploying a theme from source control (see theming).
- SEO by Onestop for search engine optimization (actually the version from this fork is used)
- Simple Analytics by Lombiq for easily adding some analytics script to your site.
- Target: Blank by Lombiq: after you enable it all the outbound links on your site will open in a new tab.
- Theme Override by Lombiq so sites can be freely styled (learn more about theming).
- Vote Up/Down by Nick Mayne: users can vote content items up/down with arrows to show if whether they like it.
- Voting API by Sebastien Ros: provides basic voting-related services that are used by the Favorite and Vote Up/Down modules.
- Watcher by Lombiq, that allows users to watch content items and setup workflows to recieve notifications when content is created/updated.
If you'd like another module (also if it's developed by you) to be available on DotNest then contact us!
Themes by BindTuning - Where themes come to life:
Themes by Philip Senechal:
Themes by Ryan Drew Burnett:
Other themes by Lombiq:
- Orchard Community Theme: Orchard community website theme used by e.g. Orchard India and Orchard Hungary. It's only allowed for Orchard community websites: If you run an Orchard community website and want to move it to DotNest write us and you'll get access to the theme as well as free custom domain usage!
- Pretty Good Base Theme used as a base theme for Orchard Community Theme and also only available for Orchard community websites. If you're building your own theme then you should use Pretty Good Bootstrap Base Theme.
- Pretty Good Bootstrap Base Theme as a theming base for customized Bootstrap-based styling.
- DotNest Empty Theme: A totally empty theme so you can style your site from the UI from scratch (learn more about theming).
Remember that you can also theme your website in a completely customized way too. Click to learn more.
If you'd like another theme (also if it's developed by you) to be available on DotNest then contact us!