Documentation topics applicable to all DotNest sites, both Orchard Core and Orchard 1 ones.
- What is DotNest?
- Who operates DotNest?
- Case studies
- Using a custom domain name
- GDPR compliance
Orchard Core sites
Documentation topics applicable only to DotNest sites running on Orchard Core, the latest >=.NET Core edition of Orchard.
- Getting started with Orchard Core
- How does DotNest work with Orchard Core?
- What is automatically managed by DotNest for your Orchard Core site?
- Available Orchard Core modules and themes for DotNest sites
- Theming an Orchard Core DotNest site
- Migrating your Orchard Core site to DotNest
- Limitations of Orchard Core sites
Orchard 1 sites
Documentation topics applicable only to DotNest sites running on Orchard 1, the .NET Framework edition of Orchard. If you've created your site before the public beta of DotNest Core then your site is an Orchard 1 one.
- Getting started with Orchard 1
- How does DotNest work with Orchard 1?
- What is automatically managed by DotNest for your Orchard 1 site?
- Build your own DotNest: the Lombiq Hosting Suite, the technology behind DotNest
- Automating tasks on DotNest
- Available Orchard 1 modules and themes for DotNest sites
- Available language packages for Orchard 1 DotNest sites
- Theming an Orchard 1 DotNest site
- Content features of Orchard 1 sites
- Orchard 1 Privacy module configuration for GDPR
- Collecting usage telemetry of your Orchard 1 sites with Azure Application Insights
- Migrating your Orchard 1 site to DotNest
- Limitations of Orchard 1 sites